Let’s be honest. We’re not eating nearly as
many vegetables as we should be.
If you’re not eating 8 full servings of fruit and vegetables a day - you’re not eating enough. But who can blame you? 8 servings requires a huge amount of time, energy, and money.
Produce Is Unfairly Expensive
Since 1978, no food group has increased in price more than fresh fruit and vegetables. When a couple fresh veggies can break the budget, it’s no wonder people are skipping out on produce.
It Spoils Before You Can Even Eat it
If you’re lucky, expensive produce will last you a week. Cheap stuff will spoil in days. Calculating exactly how much to buy and when to buy it so you don’t waste your money is a nightmare.
It’s So Hard To Get The Right Amounts
The real problem is that 56 weekly servings of fruit and vegetables is an enormous amount of food that costs a ton of money. And when you finally get it home, you still have to store and prepare it.
- INTRODUCING ROUGHAGE™ - THE GREEN STANDARD!
If you’re not eating 8 full servings a day,
you’re not eating enough.
Save yourself the hassle of managing your micronutrients. Roughage has 38 all natural whole foods in every serving. Try getting that from a grocery store.
Who has time for 56 servings a week?
A lot of guys tend to associate a failed diet with overeating, but it’s often the other way around. If you’re undereating, you’re probably neglecting important fruits and vegetables first.
But who can blame you? Balancing macros is a challenge in itself. No wonder finding the time and energy to eat 56 servings of produce a week feels like an impossibility.
Roughage makes it easy.
Fruits and vegetables provide vital nutrients in amounts unmatched by other food groups. These nutrients play a crucial role in your diet, but the benefits don’t stop there.
Studies show that men lacking the vital nutrients found in fruits and vegetables experience mental and physical fatigue, higher levels of body fat, and impaired muscle growth.
- OK, BUT WHY DOES IT ALL MATTER?
Roughage is your 24/7 professional support team.
There’s a good reason why professional actors and athletes have entire teams of nutritionists, dieticians, and personal chefs working for them around the clock. Maintaining a diet with the right amount of fruit and vegetables is incredibly hard.
You need to know the difference.
The sad fact is that without the right amout of daily fruit and vegetables there isn’t much difference between a dirty diet full of junk food and frozen dinners and a clean diet full of chicken breast and wild rice.
Roughage is 38 all natural whole foods in every serving.
Roughage contains 38 all natural whole food powders in every serving. We know of no other supplement available with a higher number of whole foods. But it’s not just the number of fruits and vegetables in Roughage that sets it apart - it’s the variety.
- EACH ONE CHOSEN FOR ITS RARE NUTRITIONAL PROPERTIES
- OAT FIBER: REGULATES CHOLESTEROL
- SPIRULINA: MAINTAINS IMMUNE SYSTEM
- LECITHIN: SUPPORTS LIVER FUNCTION
- FLAXSEED: HIGH IN FIBER
- ALFALFA LEAF: BOWEL MOVEMENT REGULATION
- KALE: HIGH IN VITAMIN K
- KELP: PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN & HAIR
- FLAX OIL: MANAGES INTESTINE INFLAMMATION
- COCONUT OIL: MAINTAINS HEALTHY LIVER
- PUMPKIN SEED OIL: SUPPORTS PROSTATE HEALTH
- PRUNE: REGULATES BOWEL FUNCTION
- AGAVE LEAF: HIGH IN FIBER
- APPLE: ABUNDANT SOURCE OF QUERCETIN
- PINEAPPLE: HIGH IN VITAMIN C
- PAPAYA: PROMOTES DIGESTIVE HEALTH
- ARONIA BERRY: HIGH IN FIBER AND ANTIOXIDANTS
- MAQUI BERRY: VERY HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS
- LYCHEE BERRY: SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH
- BROWN SEAWEED: REGULATES METABOLISM
- BAOBAB: EXCELLENT SOURCE OF VITAMIN C
- AMLA: IMPROVES NUTRIENT ABSORPTION
- TART CHERRY: ACCELERATES MUSCLE RECOVERY
- MANGOSTEEN: MAINTAINS IMMUNE SYSTEM
- GOJI BERRY: SUPPORTS SEXUAL FERTILITY
- POMEGRANATE: SUPPORTS BLOOD FLOW
- SEA BUCKTHORN BERRY: VERY HIGH IN VITAMIN C
- ZUCCHINI: SUPPORTS A HEALTHY HEART
- PARSLEY: CONTRIBUTES TO HEALTHY BONES
- BROCCOLI: SUPPORTS TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION
- SPINACH: REGULATES BLOOD PRESSURE
- CHLORELLA: AIDS IN DETOXIFICATION
- BLACKBERRY: HIGH IN FIBER
- PSYLLIUM SEED: HIGH IN SOLUBLE FIBER
- BLUEBERRY: HIGH IN VITAMINS C AND K
- CINNAMON: SUPPORTS INSULIN SENSITIVITY
- MACA: IMPROVES ENERGY AND STAMINA
- CAMU CAMU: MAINTAINS ORAL HEALTH
- COFFEE BERRY: HIGH IN POLYPHENOLS
You’re being robbed of your fiber by hundreds of foods.
The FDA recommends at least 28 grams of fiber in a 2000 calorie diet. You might think you’re getting that - but there’s a good chance you’re wrong and here’s why...
A high number of items in the American food supply have had their fiber removed. Removing the fiber from foods prolongs its shelf life and makes it easier to flash freeze.
- DAILY RECOMMENDATION BY FDA FOR A 2000 CALORIE DIET
Roughage has all your fiber interests at heart.
Take a look at the packaged food labels next time you’re strolling the inside aisles of your grocery store. You’ll see they’re notoriously low in fiber and now you know why.
Lucky for you, there’s no need to worry. Two servings of Roughage contains 10 grams of added fiber to help you hit your daily goals without wasiting money on fresh vegetables that spoil before you get a chance to finish them.
- IN 2 SERVINGS OF BLUE STAR NUTRACEUTICALS ROUGHAGE
10 grams of fiber from 2 servings of Roughage.
Now that’s a lot of fiber.
2 SERVINGS ROUGHAGE...
...7 CUPS RED CABBAGE
2 SERVINGS ROUGHAGE...
...10 CUPS MUSHROOMS
2 SERVINGS ROUGHAGE...
...14 CUPS SPINACH
Yes, there are hundreds of others. But only Roughage is the greens for guys.
There’s no shortage of greens to choose from. The truth is, you could walk into your local supplement shop and grab any old product off the shelf. And any old product is exactly what you’d be getting.
It’s no secret the market is overflowing with greens products. But now that you know more than most about choosing the one that’s right for you, just imagine this...
SUPPLEMENT FACTS13 oz
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (12.3 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Oat Fiber||4630 mg||†|
|Flax Seed Powder||500 mg||†|
|Apple Pectin||75 mg||†|
|Agave Leaf Powder||75 mg||†|
|Psyllium Seed||50 mg||†|
|Kale Powder||150 mg||†|
|Kelp Powder||125 mg||†|
|Aronia Berry Powder||62.5 mg||†|
|Maqui Berry Powder||62.5 mg||†|
|Lychee Berry Powder||62.5 mg||†|
|Baobab Powder||62.5 mg||†|
|Tart Cherry Powder||62.5 mg||†|
|Pomegranate Powder||62.5 mg||†|
|Zucchini Powder||55 mg||†|
|Broccoli Powder||55 mg||†|
|Spinach Powder||55 mg||†|
|Blackberry Fruit Powder||50 mg||†|
|Blueberry Powder||37.5 mg||†|
|Coffee Berry Powder||1.25 mg||†|
|Immune Support Complex*|
|Pineapple Fruit Powder||75 mg||†|
|Sea Buckthorn Berry Powder||62.5 mg||†|
|Brown Seaweed||62.5 mg||†|
|Amla Fruit Powder||62.5 mg||†|
|Mangosteen Fruit Powder||62.5 mg||†|
|Goji Berry Powder||62.5 mg||†|
|Parsley Leaf Powder||55 mg||†|
|Maca Powder||12.5 mg||†|
|Camu Camu Powder||11.25 mg||†|
|Digestive Support Complex*|
|Flax Seed Oil Powder||125 mg||†|
|Coconut Oil Powder||125 mg||†|
|Pumpkin Seed Oil Powder||125 mg||†|
|Prune Powder||75 mg||†|
|Papaya Fruit Powder||75 mg||†|
|Spirulina Powder||1000 mg||†|
|Alfalfa Leaf Powder||250 mg||†|
|Chlorella Powder||55 mg||†|
|Cholesterol Support Complex*|
|Lecithin Powder||1000 mg||†|
|Sunflower Oil Powder||125 mg||†|
|Cinnamon Bark||25 mg||†|
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Organic Cane Juice, Organic Stevia
Allergy Warning: Processed in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanut, tree nut, fish, crustaceans, and shellfish ingredients.
HOW TO TAKE
Formulated for maximum intensity. Take one serving of ROUGHAGE with 10-12 oz of cold water or juice.