Vitamin B6 is an essential vitamin that plays a role in various functions of the body, such as DNA repair and neurotransmitter synthesis.
• Vitamin B6 plays a role in testosterone synthesis and receptor availability
• B vitamin deficiency directly affects the liver’s ability to inactivate estrogen.
Vitamin D3 is not actually a vitamin, but is a steroid hormone with effects on thousands of functions in the body, including testosterone production.
• Multiple studies show that testosterone can be increased with D3 supplementation
• Vitamin D3 also lowers SHBG, which then leads to lower bound testosterone and higher free testosterone
Zinc is an excellent complement to this formula, since it acts as an aromatase inhibitor, so it can decrease the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
• Kilic et al. showed improved levels of testosterone and thyroid hormones in elite wrestlers after consuming zinc.
• Zinc lowers SHBG to enable more bound testosterone to become free and active testosterone
Boron is a trace mineral that is a must in any testosterone-boosting formula due to its proven results.
• Studies have shown that boron is able to boost total and free testosterone
• Since boron is also able to lower SHBG, then it is freeing up bound testosterone in the blood
• Traditionally used in the Himalayas as an aphrodisiac, this compound demonstrates benefits on testosterone, sexual activity and sexual virility
• Halberstam et al. showed that testosterone increased significantly after consuming Paederia, accompanied by an increase in blood flow and sperm count
Fadogia is a medicinal plant from east Africa that shows profound testosterone and sexual virility benefits
• Fadogia has been traditionally used to treat malaria and fevers due to its anti-inflammatory and antiplasmodial properties
• Yakubu et al. showed increases in testosterone, with increased sexual desire and increased ejaculatory latency
Epicatechin is found in green tea and dark chocolate, and it has been shown to act as a myostatin inhibitor
• Gutierrez-Salmean et al. demonstrated that epicatechin supplementation significantly decreases myostatin and increases follistatin (which works in the opposite way as myostatin does)
• Multiple studies have shown that epicatechin reliably increases blood flow, which may help in the delivery of testosterone to its target tissues
Laxogenin is a plant brassinosteroid that can increase muscle mass and muscle protein synthesis via IGF-1 activation.
• Laxogenin is structurally similar to the anabolic steroid oxandrolone, which has demonstrated profound effects on muscle mass and strength
• Brassinosteroids have been shown to increase protein synthesis and reduce protein degradation via the PI3/Akt pathway
Maslinic acid is a triterpenoid compound from olives that has benefits on muscle growth and protein synthesis
• Pentacyclic triterpenoids, like maslinic acid, have demonstrated muscle growth increases via IGF-1 activation
• Multiple studies have shown how maslinic acid increases protein turnover rates and growth in an animal model
Bioperine is a patented black pepper extract. Traditionally used for gastrointestinal disorders, it can prolong the effectiveness of the other compounds in the formula, such that the overall testosterone-boosting capability will be long-lasting and more effective.
• Bioperine has demonstrated increases of bioavailability of bioactive compounds of up to 2000%
• Bioperine downregulates enzymes that eliminate bioactive compounds from the body, such that their bioavailability is enhanced
• Bioperine increases absorption by decreasing intestinal motility rate, thereby allowing other bioactive compounds more time to be absorbed
Q: How do I take Kodiak 12 Gauge?
A: Take one serving (3 capsules) once daily in the morning.
Q: Is taking Kodiak 12 Gauge safe?
A: Yes, all the ingredients are vitamins, minerals, or botanicals. All ingredients have been carefully sourced and tested for safety, as well as the final formula.
Q: Are there steroids in Kodiak 12 Gauge?
A: No anabolic steroids were used in the formulating of 12 Gauge. Laxogenin is a brassinosteroid, which means that it is chemically similar to some anabolic steroids, but it is plant-derived from members of the Brassica family, such as mustard, broccoli, and cauliflower.
Q: What other Kodiak products can I stack with 12 Gauge?
A: Our Attack pre-workout, our Ammo intra, and our 3Whey protein for post-workout recovery would all stack well with 12 Gauge.
Q: When is the best time to take Kodiak 12 Gauge?
A: In the morning is best to take advantage of your body’s natural testosterone diurnal cycle.