Kodiak CarniShred™ combines two forms of L-Carnitine, proven by research to aid in lipid metabolism and ATP production, with novel, patented thermogenics and metabolism boosting ingredients that creates a perfect synergy to help you burn body fat, amplify cellular energy, and recover quicker from exercise-induced muscle damage.* Take a look at CarniShred™’s fully transparent label and you will find clinical doses of:
- L-Carnitine Tartrate – Essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production. L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.*
- L–Carnitine Fumarate – Combined, L-Carnitine and Fumarate provide dual support for energizing the heart and skeletal muscles.*
- Paradoxine® Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract – Research shows this compound can activate brown adipose tissue and increase whole-body energy expenditure.*
- CapsiAtra™ – Increases resting energy expenditure (REE) – allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulates thermogenesis – allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.*
- Lean GBB® – Elevates the body’s production of L-Carnitine and helps improve energy levels and athletic performance.*
If you are serious about changing your physique and are following a proper diet and exercise program, then CarniShred™ can help you reach your body composition goals. Using key ingredients backed by scientific studies, Kodiak CarniShred™ is an innovative and groundbreaking formula that will deliver amazing results.
B6 is a water soluble vitamin that is important to various metabolic reactions that occur in the body. It is also a coenzyme for protein metabolism and nervous and immune system function. Furthermore, it is involved in the synthesis of hormones and red blood cells.
- B6 helps to protect the heart from cholesterol deposits and helps to prevent kidney stone formation.
- B6 also helps activate coenzymes that are important in metabolism.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is derived from lysine and methionine and is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production.
- L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.
- A study conducted by Volek et al. (2002) found that supplementation with L-Carnitine daily for one week in healthy resistance trained men was able to reduce markers of muscle damage after weight lifting. It was also discovered that biomarkers of oxidative damage reduced to baseline sooner than placebo.
- Ho et al. (2010) discovered that middle aged males and females who supplemented with L-Carnitine over a 24-day period experienced less muscle damage and soreness following exercise and had less oxidative markers in serum after exercise.
Fumarate, or fumaric acid, is an important compound, which is also naturally present in the body.
- As a component of the Krebs cycle (Citric Acid Cycle), fumaric acid plays a key role in generating energy.
- Combined, l-carnitine and fumarate provide dual support for energizing the heart and skeletal muscles.
Paradoxine® Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract:
Aframomum melegueta is a spice with a similar composition as Ginger.
- It shows some promise in fat-mass control.
- It has been shown to have an impact on increasing metabolic rate.
- A study by Suqita et al. (2013) found that men who supplemented with aframomum melegueta for four weeks were able to activate brown adipose tissue and increase whole-body energy expenditure.
Gamma-butyrobetaine ethyl ester chloride is a precursor for L-Carnitine.
- GBB-EEC has the ability to increase the body’s production of L-Carnitine and can help improve energy levels and athletic performance.
- Higher L-Carnitine levels also helps to promote fat loss and immune system support.
CapsiAtra™ is a dihydrocapsiate compound naturally found in CH-19 Sweet peppers that holds clinical benefits in weight management, endurance and metabolism.
- CapsiAtra™ has the ability to increase resting energy expenditure (REE) – allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulate thermogenesis – allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.
- It also enhances glycogen sparing, promoting an increase in energy production through the burning off of fat stored within the body instead of carbohydrates.
- Galgani et al. (2010) discovered subjects who supplemented with Dihydrocapsiate over a one-month period were able to increase their resting metabolic rate on a daily basis compared to placebo.
Q: What is the best way to take Kodiak CarniShred™?
A: As a dietary supplement mix 1 serving in 8-12 ounces of cold water 15 minutes prior to cardiovascular exercise. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 3 SERVINGS IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD.
Q: How does L-Carnitine work?
A: Simply put, L-Carnitine promotes the use of fats as “fuel” in your body by transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production.
Q: Does CarniShred™ contain any stimulants?
A: No, CarniShred™ contains no stimulants such as caffeine. As such it can be stacked with other thermogenics or pre-workouts such as Kodiak Attack.
Q: What is a thermogenic?
A: A thermogenic is any substance or ingredient that causes heat production…in this case in the body. Increased heat production can increase metabolism and the number of calories burned at rest or during exercise.
Q: What other Kodiak products do you recommend stacking with CarniShred™?
A: The entire line of Kodiak supplements can be stacked with CarniShred™ in order to promote energy, muscle building, fat loss, and recovery.