Kodiak Ketogen is the most innovative, non-stimulant fat metabolizer on the market today. By using three scientifically developed complexes loaded with research validated ingredients, Ketogen helps target multiple aspects of weight loss including fat utilization, improved metabolism, insulin regulation, appetite control, and carbohydrate metabolism. Take a look at Ketogen’s fully transparent label and you will find full, clinical doses of:
7Keto® – 7-Keto® has been shown in published clinical research to help maintain metabolic rate and increase weight loss 2.9x more than diet and exercise alone.
L-Carnitine Tartrate – Essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production.
CapsiAtra™ – Enhances insulin sensitivity, protecting your hard-working body from storing carbohydrates as body fat and stuffing your muscles full of glycogen.
Raspberry Ketones – Increase lipolysis by making the cells more sensitive to the effects of the fat burning hormone norepinephrine.
Garcinia Cambogia – May prevent de novo lipogenesis which is the process that turns glucose (carbs) into lipids (fat).
Alpha Lipoic Acid – Shown to keep insulin levels lower and act as a mild appetite suppressant.
We all know proper nutrition and a sound exercise program are key to improving body composition and obliterating fat. Unfortunately, there is no magic pill that can do it for you without putting in the hard work. However, even the best programs need a “kick” when weight loss comes to a plateau or stops completely. The ground breaking blend of ingredients found in Ketogen perfectly complements a well-designed weight loss plan and can enhance your body’s ability to become lean.
Niacin is a form of Vitamin B3. Vitamin B3 is found in many foods including yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains.
- Niacin promotes health in the nervous system, digestive system, skin, hair and eyes.
- Niacin has long been used to increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or the “good,” cholesterol. HDL cholesterol helps sweep up low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or the “bad,” cholesterol, in your bloodstream.
- Niacin also helps improve liver function, metabolize food, and helps your adrenal glands produce sex and stress hormones.
- Niacin is also known for increasing blood circulation.
- Blond et al. discovered in 20 men without diabetes but with dyslipidemia, 2g niacin supplementation over the course of eight weeks promoted a reduction in triglycerides (28%) and vLDL (68%) while increasing HDL cholesterol (17%).
Chromium is a mineral our bodies use in small amounts for normal body functions, such as digesting food.
- Chromium helps move blood sugar from the bloodstream into the cells to be used as energy and to turn fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into energy.
- Chromium also helps regulate fat and cholesterol in the body, and may reduce food craving.
- A study conducted by Anton et al. (2008) found that subjects supplementing with chromium over an 8 week period reduced hunger, cravings, and lost more weight compared to a placebo group.
Ketogen Fat Disposal Complex
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is derived from lysine and methionine and is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production.
- L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.
- A study conducted by Volek et al. (2002) found that supplementation with L-Carnitine daily for one week in healthy resistance trained men was able to reduce markers of muscle damage after weight lifting. It was also discovered that biomarkers of oxidative damage reduced to baseline sooner than placebo.
- Ho et al. (2010) discovered that middle aged males and females who supplemented with L-Carnitine over a 24-day period experienced less muscle damage and soreness following exercise and had less oxidative markers in serum after exercise.
- It appears to be a fat loss agent as it may increase the metabolic rate.
- Studies using 7-keto supplementation tend to note an increased metabolic rate later on during a caloric restriction period.
- A study by Zenk et al. (2007) found 7-Keto taken daily for 7 days during caloric restriction was associated with an increase in metabolic rate (minimal, 1.4% relative to baseline) when placebo experienced a decrease relative to baseline (3.9%).
Green Coffee Bean:
Green coffee extract is a supplement derived from green coffee beans. It is a concentrated source of chlorogenic acid, a compound that may be able to reduce blood sugar and have an anti-diabetic effect.
- Green coffee bean extract may also be a potent weight loss and anti-obesity supplement.
- Thom (2007) discovered individuals who consumed green coffee extract over a period of 12 week experienced greater weight loss compared to a placebo group.
Raspberry ketone is a natural phenolic compound of the red raspberry that have been reported to prevent high-fat diet-induced elevation in body weight and to increase lipolysis in white adipocytes.
- Raspberry ketones may increase lipolysis by making the cells more sensitive to the effects of the fat burning hormone norepinephrine.
- Research suggests its potential to influence adiponectin, a hormone that modulates fatty acid catabolism and is inversely correlated with body fat levels
Has been shown to reduce blood sugar levels as well as raising insulin and hemoglobin levels to normal at the same time.
- It also shows a cognitive benefit by helping to offer protection against free radicals damage to the brain… which can lead to a greater focus.
- Pterostilbene also supports anti-oxidant and heart healthy benefits.
Kelp contains a carotenoid called fucoxanthin that is stored in fat cells for a prolonged period of time and can induce fat loss while inhibiting fat cell differentiation and proliferation.
- It also possesses other health benefits, such as correcting abnormalities in glucose metabolism in muscle tissue which can help diabetics andmight reduce cholesterol levels and triglycerides by currently unverified mechanisms.
- Reductions in blood pressure and reductions in both liver fat stores and liver enzyme values have also been noted with fucoxanthin supplementation in humans.
- A 16 weeks human study found subjects who supplemented with Kelp reduced body weight, decreased waist circumference, and increased metabolic rate compared to placebo.
CapsiAtra™ is a dihydrocapsiate compound naturally found in CH-19 Sweet peppers that holds clinical benefits in weight management, endurance and metabolism.
- CapsiAtra™ has the ability to increase resting energy expenditure (REE) – allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulate thermogenesis – allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.
- It also enhances glycogen sparing, promoting an increase in energy production through the burning off of fat stored within the body instead of carbohydrates.
- Galgani et al. (2010) discovered subjects who supplemented with Dihydrocapsiate over a one month period were able to increase their resting metabolic rate on a daily basis compared to placebo.
Ketogen Carbohydrate Disposal Complex
Garcinia Cambogia Fruit:
Garcinia Cambogia more commonly has been used as a cooking ingredient but has recently surfaced at a potential weight loss ingredient due to its appetite suppression and de novo lipogenesis effects.
- May prevent de novo lipogenesis which is the process that turns glucose (carbs) into lipids (fat).
- May assist in appetite suppression and assist in weight control via reduced food intake
- It may also reuptake serotonin which could enhance mood.
Alpha Lipoic Acid:
Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a mitochondrial fatty acid that is highly involved in energy metabolism. It is synthesized in the body and can be consumed through eating meats and minimally in some fruits/vegetables.
- ALA has been shown to keep insulin levels lower and act as a mild appetite suppressant.
- ALA has also been shown to be of benefit against various forms of oxidation and inflammation. These effects carry on to benefits that protect one from heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline with age.
- ALA is also a potent anti-oxidant compound. It works with mitochondria and the body’s natural anti-oxidant defenses.
- It is also seen as an anti-aging compound since it can reverse some of the oxidant damage related effects of aging.
Ketogen Bloat Reduction Matrix
Ginger is a spice that can reduce nausea and ease digestion quite effectively.
- It is commonly used to treat a myriad of stomach problems. It helps to reduce everything from heartburn to gas and diarrhea.
- Ginger is believed to be a mild appetite suppressant. Anecdotal evidence supports people feeling “more full” when taking a ginger supplement.
- A meta-analysis conducted by Ernst et al. (2000) found ginger was able to reduce nausea induced by seasickness, morning sickness, and chemotherapy induced sickeness.
Dandelion Root Extract:
Taraxacum officinale, also known as dandelion, is a vegetable that has a diuretic (water loss) effect when ingested.
- It is also a source of potassium and thereby helps replace diuresis-induced losses.
- Dandelion may help ease digestion by increasing the rate at which food leaves the stomach and enters the small intestine.
- A study conducted by Clare et al. (2009) found dandelion three times a day in otherwise healthy subjects reported an increase in urination frequency relative to the same subjects the day before and after supplementation.
Q: What is the best way to take Ketogen?
A: As a dietary supplement take 1 serving (3 capsules) with a meal
Q: How does Ketogen assist with fat disposal?
A: Ketogen assists with fat disposal by using ingredients that promote fat being used as a “fuel” source and increasing lipolysis by making the cells more sensitive to the effects of the fat burning hormone norepinephrine.
Q: How does Ketogen assist with carbohydrate metabolism?
A: Certain ingredients in Ketogen, such as CapsiAtra and Garcinia Cambogia, enhance insulin sensitivity and prevent de novo lipogenesis; both of which help prevent the storing of carbohydrates as body fat.
Q: What other Kodiak products do you recommend stacking with Ketogen?
A: In order to help maintain lean muscle mass during times of dieting or “cutting” we recommend stacking Ketogen with or 3Whey protein complex and Ammo. Also because Ketogen contains no stimulants it can be taken in conjunction with our pre-workout, Attack.